This webinar features a panel discussion on how to communicate ACIP’s 2019–2020 recommendations for timing of influenza vaccination. Specifically, panelists and participants discuss the new ACIP language recommending that persons (particularly the elderly) who require only one dose of vaccine should not be vaccinated in July or August.
Expert presenters and panelists include:
- Jill Ferdinands, PhD – Research Epidemiologist, CDC Influenza Division
- Douglas Jordan, BBA, MA – Health Communications Specialist, CDC Influenza Division
- Mitch Rothholz, RPh, MBA – Chief Strategy Officer, American Pharmacists Association
- Lincy Abraham, Pharm.D – Pharmacy Care Director, National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- Vicki Sowards, BSN, RN – Clinical Resources Director, Passport Health
- Stefan Gravenstein, MD, MPH, MA – Representing AMDA, The Society of Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine