The 2017 NAIIS Immunization Excellence Awards recognize individuals and organizations that have made extraordinary contributions towards improving vaccination rates within their communities during 2016.
The awards focus on individuals and organizations that exemplify the meaning of the “immunization neighborhood” (collaboration, coordination, and communication among immunization stakeholders dedicated to meeting the immunization needs of the patient and protecting the community from vaccine-preventable diseases).
The winners will be presented with their awards at the National Adult and Influenza Immunization Summit meeting (to be held in May 9-11, 2017, in Atlanta, GA; awards ceremony will be May 10).
The six award categories of recognition are:
- NEW CATEGORY: Non Healthcare Employer Campaign
- Laura Scott NAIIS Immunization Excellence Award for Outstanding Influenza Season Activities Campaign
- “Immunization Neighborhood” Champion
- Adult Immunization Champion
- Corporate Campaign
- Adult Immunization Publication Award